|. includes phentermine, diethylpropion, and phendimetrazine, which work. Qsymia, which is a combination of phentermine and topiramate (a .|
|Editor's Note: A recent Medscape survey found that less than two thirds of healthcare providers prescribe weight loss medications to eligible .|
|. the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval of the antiobesity drugs lorcaserin (Belviq, Eisai) and phentermine/topiramate (Qsymia, .|
|. diethyloproprion, benzphetamine, and phendimetrazine.. >>Combination Drugs: Phentermine-Topiramate (Qsymia) was approved. This medication is started at a low dose of 3.75 mg phentermine/ 23 mg topiramate and .|
|Qsymia combines two prescription drugs, the stimulant phentermine and antiseizure drug topiramate. It increases the risk of glaucoma, kidney stones, mood .|
|Among the criticisms of these doctors was the fact that the European Medicines Agency has rejected lorcaserin and phentermine/topiramate, .|
|The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently approved Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate), a drug widely used for attention deficit .|
- Drug Trump takes for hair loss has potential side effects
- CIALIS WITHOUT A DOCTOR PRESCRIPTION(1550 ORDERS ...
- Off-Label Use: Should Drugs Do Double Duty?
- Painkillers like ibuprofen can increase the risk of heart disease and should be restricted
- Heart Failure Patients Don't Need Continuous Infusion of Diuretics: Study
- Viagra Improves Heart Attack Survival Outcomes
- Acetaminophen Is the Best Pain Reliever for Heart Patients
- What is Angioedema?
- Yet Another Warning On Fluoroquinolone Antibiotic Side Effects
- What taking antidepressants looks like, in 7 photos